Brigham: Pipe of the Year 2013 Sandblasted Zulu (74/100) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1396
Brigham's War of 1812/Pipe of the Year series commemorates two centuries of peace between the US and Canada by honoring particular key figures from the War of 1812. This 2013 edition focuses on the war's naval history by honoring Admiral Mathew C. Perry of the U.S. Navy. It takes the form a Zulu or Yachtsman, presented here in a brown sandblasted finish complete with a substantial pewter accent bearing the commemorative etching "The War of 1812". In addition to the briar, the set features a tamper cast of Admiral Perry himself and a Canadian "toonie" coin bearing the image of the HMS Shannon
- all carefully organized in a lovely presentation box featuring Derek Gardner's painting of the battle between the USS United States
and the HMS Macedonian
. Whether you're a lover of history or a collector of fine briars, this set will make a wonderful addition to your rotation.
- Andrew Wike
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France