Brigham: Chinook (46) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1927
One of Brigham's more playful standard shapes, the "46" bent Dublin sports a deep, elongated, sweeping transition followed by a strong taper of the shank. producing a gourd Calabash-like profile, minus the cap. It's offered here in the Chinook series, with a jet-black finish over a light sandblast.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.26 oz./35.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./48.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.79 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France