Brigham: Chinook (77) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-2350
A paneled rendition of the Rhodesian, this is Brigham's "77" shape. Although decidedly sturdy in composition, the silhouette of this shape is fetchingly trim and refined when compared to the robust, sharp lines of the number "16" Bulldog. The Chinook series' sandblast and nickel band complete the picture of sophistication perfectly.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France