Brigham: Chinook (65) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-2422
There are hints of Billiard, Egg, and Acorn present in Brigham's "65" design. Playfully named after the traditional term for the wind which can turn the eastern Rockies from deep winter into mild summer weather without warning, the Chinook finish features a consistent sandblast, perfect for retaining the form's clean lines and a deep black finish and metal accent to accentuate them.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France