Brigham: Chinook (19) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-2908
The Canadian is, by nature, one of the lengthier shapes on a standard pipe chart. Here, Brigham's "19" rendition is lent some added length at the mouthpiece for quite the streamlined form. Such a sleek design pairs handsomely to the dress pipe aesthetic of the Chinook line — marked by an ebony color palette, subtle sandblast, and flashy metal accent.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.86 in./174.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France