Brigham: Algonquin (216) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-3115
A classic rendition of the straight Rhodesian, the Brigham "16" sports a trim, backward-canted bowl paired with a rounded shank and streamlined taper to make for an active, decisive aesthetic. Here it's presented in the smooth polish and walnut contrast of the Algonquin series.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy