Brigham: Algonquin (265) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-3127
Somewhere in between a Billiard, Egg, and Acorn, we find this Brigham "65" shape rendered in classic English style. It's presented here in the walnut contrast and smooth polish of the Algonquin series, and like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple insert system which provides a cool, dry smoke as the maple absorbs tars and moisture.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy