Brigham: Klondike (24) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-3140
Though clearly very close to their "23" bent Billiard shape, Brigham's "24" puts more emphasis on the curve of the underside, and in general has a broader bowl as well. As with all Brigham pipes, this piece also features their patented Rock Maple insert system to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars that can cause tongue-bite, leaving only a cool, dry smoke.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France