Brigham: Mountaineer (309) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-3191
A plump Apple with plenty of chamber, Brigham's "309" is already a handsome number, but finished here in the Mountaineer's high-contrast stain, it's looking even better.
Like all of Brigham's lineup, it also comes complete with the marque's signature Rock Maple insert system, providing a cool, dry smoke as the maple absorbs tars and moisture. The inserts are also cylindrical and allow for the use of a pipe cleaner — even while the pipe is still assembled.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy