Brigham: Mountaineer (309) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-3550
A plump Apple with plenty of chamber, Brigham's "309" is already a handsome number, but finished here in the Mountaineer's high-contrast stain, it's looking even better.
Like all of Brigham's lineup, this pipe also comes complete with the marque's signature Rock Maple Inserts. While fitting in the tenon like a standard filter, Brigham's proprietary inserts are cylindrical and can pass a pipe cleaner while the pipe is still assembled.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy