Chacom: Royale Vintage Bent Dublin (951)
Product Number: 002-512-0543
The "951" is light and trim in the classic French style, yet the shape itself is a curious hybrid - Poker, Dublin, Calabash, Canadian, and Zulu all appear to be represented in one aspect or another, yet overall the design comes together just right. It's presented here in the Royale Vintage's combination of choice briar and a simple, light-contrast finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France