Chacom: Concorde Lumberman (119)
Product Number: 002-512-0590
A variation on the "U10" Lumberman, the "119" is essentially a sawed-off version of the same shape. It offers the same deep-chambered bowl, seamless transition, and broad oval shank, just in a shorter package, easy to tuck into a jacket pocket.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France