Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Apple Churchwarden (F3)
Product Number: 002-512-0905
A full, deliciously rounded bowl, a simple, dark walnut finish, a sturdy army mount, and a long, superbly slender, smoke-cooling stem; Chacom proves here that they know how to make a proper Churchwarden.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.69 in./271.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England