Chacom: Sandblasted Churchwarden Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-512-1048
An arching, sinuous take on the classic cool-smoking Churchwarden, this Chacom flows beautifully, and, as you might expect of a briar with such a silhouette, slips easily and naturally into hand as well. That extra-long stem, combined with an impressively capacious chamber, promises to make this design an ideal leisurely smoker.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.15 in./232.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France