Chacom: Elite Noir (77)
Product Number: 002-512-1203
Since there is no real "black" stain, dress finishes are usually created by applying layer after layer of dark green stains until the desired shade is realized. It's quite a complex, time-consuming process, which is why most of these dark finishes are often quite expensive. Chacom, however, offers quite a handsome little dress Zulu here — for a price that won't break the bank.
- Andrew Wike
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France