Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Apple Churchwarden (F3)
Product Number: 002-512-1233
An arching, sinuous take on the classic cool-smoking Churchwarden, this Chacom flows beautifully, and, as you might expect of a briar with such a silhouette, slips easily and naturally into hand as well. That extra-long stem, combined with an impressively capacious chamber, promises to make this design an ideal leisurely smoker.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 11.00 in./279.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France