Chacom: Club (851)
Product Number: 002-512-1172
A somewhat larger sibling to the Chacom "42", The "851" offers a bit fuller presence in hand, as well as a touch of extra depth to the chamber, in a shape that's just as smooth in its contours and profile. This one comes in the warm, strong Club contrast, showing off well the birdseye that dominates its right flank.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France