Chacom: Sandblasted (857)
Product Number: 002-512-1648
A French briar with a bit of resemblance to the Danish Tulip shape, this Chacom sports a similarly long rim-ward taper, though the stretched transition is more French than Danish in style. This particular example shows off a choice grain pattern, with rings neatly arranged from top to bottom.- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France