Chacom: Atlas Grey (PA90)
Product Number: 002-512-2255
The Atlas series is a colorful range, with versions spanning from the subdued (like this slate or basaltic dark grey) to a deep blue and vibrant red, all streaked with ink-and-water patterns of black. While Chacom isn't exactly known for being stuffy or reserved about series' palettes, the Atlas is an eye-catching line even by their standards .
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France