Chacom: Eltang Smooth Natural Anton
Product Number: 002-512-2684
Like the Oscar, this handsome, compact bent Apple was designed by the Danish carver Tom Eltang, and features a plump, forward-thrust bowl, a gestural silhouette, and a modest chamber depth. This iteration is finished in a warm, honey blonde stain, accentuating some handsome, subtle licks of flame.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$195.04
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France