Chacom: Eltang Smooth Grey Anton
Product Number: 002-512-2853
Joining the Chacom Oscar, this sinuous bent Apple was also designed by none other than the venerable Tom Eltang. It's a gestural, forward-flowing take on the shape, and one with some nice low-sitting visual weight, indicative of the Danish school. This particular fellow is wearing a dark, glossy finish, making for a rather handsome dress pipe.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France