Chacom: Elephant (186)
Product Number: 002-512-2885
The first Chacom Elephant I saw was a bent Billiard shape that left me guessing the series was named for that specific bent Billiard shape, because it did look much like an elephant when turned upside down. Clearly I was very wrong. While I can't say what they have to do with elephants, exactly, apparently the real defining features of this line are the strong, dark contrast finish and slender cumberland stems.
- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$99.07
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France