Chacom: Atlas Grey (PA90)
Product Number: 002-512-2894
The Atlas series is a colorful range, with versions spanning from the subdued (like this slate or basaltic dark grey) to a deep blue and vibrant red, all streaked with ink-and-water patterns of black. While Chacom isn't exactly known for being stuffy or reserved about series' palettes, the Atlas is an eye-catching line even by their standards.
- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France