Chacom: Volute Sandblasted Natural Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-512-2959
A rounded, sandblasted briar bowl is paired to a heel, transition, and shank of jet black acrylic in this novel offering from Chacom's "Volute" line, likely named for the prized mollusk shell so sought-after by collectors. It certainly makes for a unique composition to say the least. An interesting, tucked crease at the underside allows it to sit.- Daniel Bumgardner
15% Off All Pipes$106.17
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France