Chacom: Volute Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-512-2960
A rounded, sandblasted briar bowl is paired to a heel, transition, and shank of bright red acrylic in this novel offering from Chacom's "Volute" line, likely named for the prized mollusk shell so sought-after by collectors. It certainly makes for a unique composition to say the least. An interesting, tucked crease at the underside allows it to sit.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France