Chacom: Atlas Taupe (F5)
Product Number: 002-512-2987
This is a long, flowing bent Apple, with a deep chamber held within a curvaceous bowl. Finished in the Atlas Taupe finish, the smooth, marbled black and tan is paired to a nickel band and creamy stem.
- Adam O'Neill
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States