Chacom: Eltang Smooth Red Matte Anton
Product Number: 002-512-3071
Designed by living legend Tom Eltang, Chacom's Anton is a sinuous, forward-poised bent Apple shape, offering a substantial feel in hand and handsome silhouette to boot. It's found here wearing a smooth, low-gloss stain in a crimson hue, which feels silky smooth in hand.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.62 oz./45.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.25 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France