Chacom: Bastille Smooth (345)
Product Number: 002-512-3093
With only the few degrees of cant necessary in Billiard shape, the backwards slope to the bowl becomes quite extreme; luckily, though, the long, churchwarden stem means the rim is horizontal when smoked.- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.90 in./276.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France