Chacom: Carbone (426)
Product Number: 002-512-3095
In the annals of gadget-pipe history you'll find a few pipes that pitched graphite or carbon fiber lined chambers as the next big thing, but nonetheless familiar old briar remains the standard for chamber and bowl both. Chacom's Carbone series flips things around: traditional briar pipe, but with an unusual finish that emulates the look of a carbon fiber weave, making for a modernist aesthetic in a smoking instrument that remains familiar in its practical aspects.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France