Chacom: Elephant (863)
Product Number: 002-512-3106
Muscular, and sporting a pronounced tubular aesthetic, this Chacom bent Dublin looks positively Irish. It wears a beautiful, matte contrast finish, accentuating a lovely cross-grain pattern, and offering a pleasant contrast to the stretch of cumberland saddle stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$99.07
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France