Chacom: Churchill (857)
Product Number: 002-512-8945
Though I suspect Churchill himself was more partial to a succulent vitola than the humble briar, perhaps if he had been presented with such a tastefully understated, yet regal rendition of the bent Billiard as this sandblasted example, it could have changed his mind. If that wasn't enough, the amber-colored stem would definitely have sealed the deal.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France