Chacom: Atlas Taupe (185)
Product Number: 002-512-3133
This Chacom series has taught me something: what the color "taupe" is. Taupe is a good name for said color, and certainly a quicker one than "a light grey that is also slightly tannish." Like the Atlas Yellow, the Atlas Taupe is a finish that is paired with a different stem from the rest — the Atlas Red, Blue, and Grey all simply having black stems.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.58 in./14.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France