Chacom: Baroque (520)
Product Number: 002-512-3311
On the trimmer, more traditionally French end of things, shape-wise, this compact Apple should fit in quite well amongst a collection of dress briars, even despite its considerably unique finish. Said unique finish is that of the Baroque, a patterned design of silver-on-black baroque flowers.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.37 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.18 in./29.92 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.97 in./24.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.17 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.68 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France