Chacom: Baroque (520)
Product Number: 002-512-3312
On the trimmer, more traditionally French end of things, shape-wise, this compact Apple should fit in quite well amongst a collection of dress briars, even despite its considerably unique finish. Said unique finish is that of the Baroque, a patterned design of silver-on-black baroque flowers.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$70.77
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.94 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.19 in./30.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./18.97 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France