Chacom: Bastille Smooth (1566)
Product Number: 002-512-3351
A squat, paneled Rhodesian bowl sits on the end of a lengthy Churchwarden stem in this offering from Chacom. The crisp ridgelines along the bowl offer an intriguing texture, while the long stem ensures a relaxing smoke.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.40 in./264.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France