Chacom: Bastille Smooth (1566)
Product Number: 002-512-3352
A short paneled bowl at the end of a short shank at the end of a long, Churchwarden stem renders a Chacom Bastille of winsome grace and balance. The faceted sides of the bowl provide visual and tactile stimulation and the length offers an easy way to keep the smoke from your eyes.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.45 in./265.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France