Chacom: Bastille Sandblasted (1012)
Product Number: 002-512-3366
While not the most compact of stems, the Churchwarden is certainly one of the most comfortable, enabling you to enjoy your favorite leaf with minimal effort. It's perfectly suited for this Chacom "1012," wearing the Bastille line's minimal, dark sandblast and metal accent.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.09 in./256.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.21 oz./34.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./34.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.01 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France