Chacom: Bastille Sandblasted (11)
Product Number: 002-512-3382
The Bastille line from Chacom features lengthy, refined Churchwarden stems, with this particular "11" paired to a tall, paneled Dublin bowl. Dressed in a dark sandblast that, combined with the aforementioned panels provides textural intrigue, this piece also features a bright nickel band along the jet-black, willowy stem's base, for even more elegance.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Everything Else$67.92
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.36 in./263.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.41 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in./30.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France