Chacom: Bastille Sandblasted (11)
Product Number: 002-512-3387
Diminutive, lithe, and stylish, the Bastille line of Churchwardens offers small pipes with a lot of style. The "11" model sports a squared, Dublin bowl, long Churchwarden stem, and nickel accent band, and, in this case, is sanblasted.- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.44 in./265.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.87 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.65 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.71 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France