Chacom: Bastille Sandblasted (1566)
Product Number: 002-512-3398
With a paneled Rhodesian bowl and a long, willowy strech of stem behind, this is an easy Churchwarden design to keep on hand for those nights of leisurely reading. The dark, handsome sandblast and sharp metallic band contribute to a dress-pipe aesthetic and lend a touch of elegance, as well.- Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.69 in./271.58 mm.
- Weight: 1.11 oz./31.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.74 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./33.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France