Chacom: Saint Claude (425) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-512-3475
A plump, curvaceous, yet compactly proportioned take on the classic bent Brandy, this Chacom "425" is very pleasing in hand: soft, smooth, and featuring thick insulating walls, for plenty of protection around the chamber. It's also very comely, with its auburn stain and nickel band further commended by the jet-black stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./43.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France