Chacom: Volute Sandblasted Horn
Product Number: 002-512-3534
Chacom's Volute series is defined by designs where the bowl and upper transition are of briar, while the shank and lower transition are of acrylic — joined so seamlessly it might at first be mistaken for one very precise dual finish. As far as the name goes, I suspect the inspiration came from the cross-sections of volute seashells, where in their spiral form you can see the curved division of successive chambers, much like the line created at these pipes' curving transitions.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.88 oz./53.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.46 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France