Chacom: Sandblasted (269)
Product Number: 002-512-3587
A rather jaunty number, yet a stable sitter to boot, Chacom's "269" shape seems, to my eye at least, to be a combination of bent Billiard, Egg, and Cherrywood designs. It's presented here in a rich, extra-dark sandblast with a fair amount of ring grain all around.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./20.99 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./43.03 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France