Chacom: Atlas Taupe (F5)
Product Number: 002-512-3651
This is a long, flowing bent Apple, with a deep chamber held within a curvaceous bowl. Finished in the Atlas Taupe finish, the smooth, marbled black and tan is paired to a nickel band and creamy stem.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France