Chacom: Club (861)
Product Number: 002-512-3682
A smooth bent Brandy, long in the transition and with a good bit of lift to the bowl, this Chacom is presented in the Club finish, with a pretty strong, and fairly warm contrast stain both bringing out the grain and complementing the shape's easy lines.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France