Chacom: Eltang Smooth Grey Anton
Product Number: 002-512-3809
Joining the Chacom Oscar, this sinuous bent Apple was also designed by none other than the venerable Tom Eltang. It's a gestural, forward-flowing take on the shape, and one with some nice low-sitting visual weight, indicative of the Danish school. This particular rendition is wearing a dark, glossy finish, making for a rather handsome dress pipe.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France