Chacom: Eltang Smooth Grey Matte Anton
Product Number: 002-512-3811
With its forward posture about the bowl coupled with the gestural disposition of its silhouette, this plump bent Apple was designed by none other than Danish living legend Tom Eltang. This particular fellow is wearing a matte gray finish, making for a rather handsome dress pipe.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France