Chacom: Baroque (517)
Product Number: 002-512-3819
A jaunty, trim bent Dublin, this fellow from Chacom has all the makings of a fine pocket pipe, and with its charming, baroque flower pattern, it's sure to turn heads when out on the town.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France