Chacom: Jazz (95)
Product Number: 002-512-3858
Finished in the classic, smooth ebony stain and shining metal band typical of dress-pipes, this bent Acorn is ready for jazzy night on the town. With its slender, graceful stem, the image for this pipe may give the impression of a Churchwarden. Although the length is impressive, it is still handy enough to carry about, and sports a surprisingly large chamber.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.11 in./180.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France