Chacom: Matte (996)
Product Number: 002-512-3909
A plump Rhodesian from Chacom, this full-bodied interpretation reminds me of vintage Bullmoose designs from the early 20th century. A thick shank is shouldered high on the bowl, leaving just enough room for twin beadlines and an abbreviated taper towards the rim. The chestnut contrast stain accentuates the briar's handsome grain, while the tapered, acrylic stem displays a subtle downturn as it reaches the lip button.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France